- Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- Working experience with intrusion detection systems
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and response to security system
- Understanding of advanced security protocols and standards
- Experience with software and security architectures
- Evaluate and develop approach to solutions
- Proactively assesses potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability in the network
- Experience with security practices of Intranet and Extranet
- Support day-to-day administration of various firewalls
- Install hardware and software for company’s users
- Troubleshooting daily computer hardware and software problems
- Managing LAN/WAN equipment for both center office and site office
- Handle dedicated project works, report daily job assignment and accomplishment
- Initiate creative idea to minimize IT cost
- Male or Female, age not over 25 years old
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information System or related field.
- At least 1 year in IT support and network management with strong service mind.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP network administration & configuration, hardware & software system installation and troubleshooting
- Technical Knowledge: UNIX, AIX, Linux, Cisco Network IDS, Cisco Host-based IDS, eTrust Access Control, ESM, and IDS. DES encryption, Digital Certificates, SSL, VPN, IPSec, TCP/IP, DNS and web security architecture, MySQL, subversion, Spam Assassin, Nmap, Nikto, Nessus, Paros
Note: Recruit Information Security Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
System Administration, Network Security, Problem Solving, Information Security Policies, Informing Others, Process Improvement, On-Call, Network Troubleshooting, Firewall Administration, Network Protocols, Routers, Hubs, and Switches